Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's official.

I'm officially right about EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING! Pissed is an understatement.
If these fuckin' people would listen to me from the start, then they wouldn't have these issues or look idiotic, dimwitted, etc.
And then these people act as if it just happens this way... I predicted it! I'm not exactly what you would call "psychic," but I have enough common sense to predict the [extremely obvious] near future.

I know it's almost 12:00am, but I just noticed how the previous school day put everything in perspective for me. I've always been somewhat of a loner, and now I guess I see it now more than ever. Perhaps it's because these people hate to see someone (me) right? And because I'm different? And I've always been overshadowed by others in some way, even though I was the innovator. AND... just because I'm not saying nigger (pardon me) type shit such as "point" and "cuzz," doesn't make me less of a human. In fact, it makes me MORE of a human.

A couple of songs on my mixtape will highlight some of these issues I have with these things I deal with in my life. No questions asked.

Thought Process...
They Say...

There's a few more, but they focus on other issues such as me hating certain situations I'm in, people starting ish, and (my favorite topic) people hating on me. This mixtape is doing a lot for me therapeutically.

Good night (but not really).

No comments:

Post a Comment