Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crack! (Beverage edition)

Hello, World [or the 5-10 people that currently read this blog]!

I can tell that I'm becoming a better blogger (lol) because I have these blog "segments." Similar to a talk show [such as the wack-ass Jimmy Fallon show], I have certain types blogs that I do periodically. Regular readers of the blog would know that, currently, I have 2: The "Random Thoughts of the Day" and the "Top [#] Things." Well, here, at 1:15am, I am adding a new one. It's called "Crack! (____ Edition)"

Anyways...

When I woke up this afternoon at like 12:30, I walked into the kitchen like I usually do. My step-father cooked beer-bratwursts (that I was extremely skeptical of eating) and chicken wings and all kinds of other animals that I enjoy eating (pause...). I needed something to wash it down with (I hate when people use that phrase, though), so I got a bottled water. Then I see this big, yellow container:I poured my Ozarka water into my favorite glass (an NCAA cup, LOL) and put about three teaspoons of this tea mix in there.

BEST.
DRINK.
EVER.*

My mother purchased this twice previously, and it was good then... But, either I had forgotten just how good it was, or the Lipton people actually put crack in the mix. One of the two.

I literally (LITERALLY) couldn't stop drinking it. I probably had 15-20 glasses of it. And every time, I just drank all of it without taking a breath [similar to the way I drink CapriSun pouches]. It's like sex for your taste buds. It's that good.

And for this reason, I give it the Crack! award for beverages.

Thank you, Lipton employees... And whoever invented tea!

I'm out like I kicked a kickball and someone in the outfield got the ball and threw it at me.

*Not really the BEST drink... Hawaiian Punch, Sunny Delight, Tropical Punch Kool-Aid, any kind of Juicy Juice, and Minute Maid Cherry Limeade are also in this discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment