Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm okay!

No, I'm not dead (despite what you bitch-ass niggaz, ugly jump-off bitches, and wack "competition" rappers may have hoped)!

So, a lot has happened since the last blog.
I'm in class, so, in a nutshell, here's what happened:

My phone service was suspended due to my (supposedly) $1,000 bill.

On Thursday, I was prescribed a huge pill in replacement of my OTHER pill (this pill is BIGGER than the other one). Picture below.

I made the official track listing for the now-untitled mixtape that comes out in two weeks. 27 songs. I'm only done with 11 of them. And, I'm officially better than ever.

That's all I can think of.

The weekend in pictures.

This last one is technically not the weekend... It's what I have on today. I didn't want to iron the graphic, so it's fuckin' wrinkled in the middle. LOL.

I'm out like field. (Get it?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment