Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Flattered?

To expand on the end of the last post...

(I know you're reading this, too)

You're OD-ing on the stalking. It's not attractive. AT ALL. You're like Geico Kash looking at me all the time (and that sucks, because I love Geico). Notes and statuses about me on FaceBook, blogs about me on MySpace... QUIT! It's actually NOT flattering... It's more disturbing than anything.

AND...

STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW ME. YOU CLEARLY DON'T.

You haven't even been around me for that long! And for the 3 month period that we WERE close (if you can even call it that)... What did you learn about me? That I like sex? That I'm half Filipino? That I have an ass fetish? I never opened up to you in any way, shape, form, or fashion. Stop acting like you know everything about me. You don't even know yourself, since you don't have a defined style or speech patterns. You don't know me. I'm more myself than I was when I was in fucking 8th grade. Lots has happened. And you weren't around to see any of it. So cut it the fuck out.

My only fear now is that you'll attempt to extort money from me when I make this rap shit.

Whaaaaaaatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment