Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ugh, man.

My whole situation is fucked. Up, that is.

(In no particular order)

1. I'm almost certain that I'm having a bacterial relapse... So I may have strep throat AGAIN.
2. ^^^That pisses me off so much that it takes up one more slot.
3. That whole "her" and "him" situation is getting to me. I don't know what to do. (Just for the record, I honestly don't give a fuck if I'm a hater or jealous. It doesn't bother me AT ALL.)
4. ^^^ Again, it takes up two slots.
5. I STILL DON'T HAVE A FREAKING CELL PHONE. Something tells me that #3 wouldn't be as serious as it is if I still had a cellular device (WITH texting, nigga).

That's all I can think of at the moment. Or, that's the MAJOR issues with me at the moment.

But...

Since I'm on my new, POSITIVE ish, I'll make a top 3 "good things" list...

1. I'm alive.
2. I could've died when those two niggaz tried to rob me last July 4th.
3. I can still rap better than [probably] every unsigned person you know (FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD).

Pretty cynical, huh? I know.

But, as I look on the bright side, I see all of the academic achievements I achieved from the preceding school year... The internship I could possibly get... AND the mixtape that I just completed is getting mostly (damn near all) positive feedback. Bitches. LMFAO @ that bitch ass nigga that said, "rappin is not yo game. you need a fuckin life man" Hahahahaha! Suck dick.

I'm 'bout to make cheese fries (even though I'm not hungry... at all... whatsoever).

Deuces like what people in pick up basketball call out when they score the tying bucket 14-14.

No comments:

Post a Comment