Tuesday, September 8, 2009

D.Linquent mixtape news!

I thought of this great idea earlier tonight...
More details when I feel like going in depth...
(All information is as of THIS SECOND)

**********

The Trifecta Series (VERY likely to change this title, though).

3 mixtapes (Volumes 1, 2, and 3).

All songs produced by Charles Hamilton (again, not personally).

13 songs on each mixtape.

[Hopeful] release date for Volume 1: January (near MLK Day)... Then the next in February ( near Valentine's Day, no homo), the next in March (near St. Patrick's Day).

MORE INFORMATION TO COME... AS I THINK OF IT... LOL.

**********

No one's done anything like this in the area. All I need is the proper attention, and TAD-DOW!. I'm in there like a good weave. It's D.Linquent...

No comments:

Post a Comment