Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Don't we all love Labor Day? Most people (including myself) only love the day off... But as I look outside and see actual labor being done by various members of my family, it makes me think about all of the hard work that people put in to make society run smoothly. From the easy as fuck, high paying jobs, to the hard as hell, dirt paying jobs (teachers), I, D.Linquent/Darnell, love all of you! Chea!

**********

On another note, I traded sneakers with my cousin. Um... I kinda regret it, but there's virtually no way I'm matching some all-red Dunks with anything EXCEPT that red flannel top. I got the Transformer Air Assault Lows (with a dent in the front of the left shoe). Who cares, I wouldn't consider that "losing" anything. Now, if I can only get the Playstation Blazers from him...

Oh, and it's my cousin's brother's (my cousin, as well) 19th birthday today! It sucks that I'm probably not going to be able to go to the surprise party... Well, I'd be awkwardly placed anyways, so... Yeah.

**********

(To whom it may concern) Hey, you! Yes, you. I'm tired of "us" being like this. I HATE us. But I LOVE you. Does that even make logical sense to anyone other than myself? Heh. Thanks to all the turmoil created in my mind, it's rather difficult to record music. Thank you, much?

No comments:

Post a Comment