Friday, September 11, 2009

Chill, chill.

I felt real good this morning...

1) Got that good haircut yesterday...

2) Really expecting "something" from "someone" and I think it's gonna happen "soon" (let your imagination run wild).

3) I read SHow TuFli's blog... His ReversePsychology album coming 01/02/2010... That date is the same date when reversed... ILL AS FUCK! (What up, Show! Let's get on a track together, nigga!)

4) I'm listening to Raheem DeVaughn - Guess Who Loves You More. That's such an ill song. I wanna rap to that. LOL

5) It's Friday! There's no home football game today, though.

...But I have a C+ in Trigonometry thanks to my 59% in the latest quiz. Dead ass, though, I don't even need that damn class to graduate, man... So I SHOULD get up out of that mudafuckah.

One question has been on my mind for the last three months, though...

WHERE IS CHARLES HAMILTON!?

No comments:

Post a Comment