Monday, March 22, 2010

Random Top Fives for 3/22/10.

I'm personally on an academic strike since I'm fresh from earning a scholarship. On a similar rant, I would have an extra $1,000 if I wasn't SCREWED OVER for my Homecoming King crown. I guess they must help who needs it the most or something. (OOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!)

Here we go! Pardon me for the lack of description, but since I'm a genius, I don't have to explain myself to anyone.

**********

Top 5 Record Labels I would sign to (if given the opportunity):

1. 1st and 15th
2. Aftermath/Shady
3. Star Trak
4. GOOD Music
5. Rawkus Records

----------

Top 5 items I'm copping in the foreseeable future:

1. Nixon Black Rubber Player Watch
2. Supra Skytop II (black/white/red)
3. Another Ralph Lauren Polo
4. A new game for XBOX360... (Modern Warfare 2 is getting fuckin' old)
5. I [heart] VA shirt

----------

Top 5 things I sing while doing random stuff:

1. "Weeee coulda woooorked it oooouuut. But I guess things change."
2. JaSUN DeRuuuUUUUuuulooo
3. "Don't when I dive, I dive deeeeeeeeeeep?"
4. "The motivation for me is them tellin' me what I could not be... Oh, well.
5. "I'm comin' back, I'm comin' baaacccck..."

----------

Top 5 celebrities I would wife (Shi Reeves doesn't count because I been there, done that):

1. Rosario Dawson
2. Bria Myles
3. Keke Palmer
4. Teyana Taylor (only because she's fly as shit)
5. Vashtie

----------

Top 5 reasons why I'm a genius:

1. My complex thinking hasn't been used by anyone else (thus far)
2. I isolated myself as a preteen and early teen, thus giving me time to get smart over the internet, TV, books (yes, books), and other ways.
3. I can still admit that I'm wrong, but still look smart doing THAT.
4. I've obliterated EVERYONE who tried to pick an argument with me.
5. I just can't be wrong. It's impossible. "The only time I was wrong was when I thought I was wrong" (never)

**********

3rd block time. Time to discuss music with my future A&R... My nigga Kenneth!

Peace, thun.

No comments:

Post a Comment