Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh my Christ the King...

I'M OFFICIALLY BEING STALKED.

Please, stop. I'm begging you. It's NOT flattering in any way, shape, form, or fashion. You imitate my speech, my blog URL, the actual CONTENT of my blog, and countless other things. There's honestly far too many things to count. You're a habitual BITER. QUIT.

Disclaimer: If I actually give a damn about you, I don't care if you take my phrases and parts of my personality rub off on you (ultra pause). In fact, I totally welcome it.


YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, I DON'T LIKE. I DON'T LIKE YOU. I DON'T FUCKING LIKE YOU. YOUR VERY EXISTENCE MEANS NOTHING TO ME.

And don't think too highly of yourself, either, just because this is the second time I've written about your stalker-ish ways... because you're NOT important to my life AT ALL, despite what you may think. You're a non-factor. Fuck what you thought... None of the important decisions in my life are in any way affected by YOU. Stop it. Or as you would say (one of the phrases that you totally BIT from me, as well as many other phrases) "CUT IT THE FUCK OUT." Even YOU know you're nothing but a fucking biter, too... Remember that time I confronted you for straight COPYING [someone who shall remain nameless's] MySpace information? CASE IN POINT.

I regret even posting this and wasting bandwidth and time. But, since you're a fucking stalker, I figure you'll read this... Because I sure as fuck aren't contacting you personally.

Another thing, stop acting like an intellectual and an outcast/rebel/white girl, because God knows you're FAR from such.

This post is not even considered an actual vent, because this shit is outrageous. Go ahead, respond... I promise on my LIFE that I don't give a fuck. I won't even bother looking at the absurdity that is your would-be response, especially since your rebuttal means less than a used toothpick to me. In fact, I didn't even try to look at your stalkerisms before, I just so happened to not block you on MySpace (yet) and saw your status. In a nutshell, STOP FOLLOWING MY LIFE. I know it's a free Internet and all, but, STOP. Fill out college applications, study, do something productive with your life instead of e-stalking me.

That's all I'm saying about this individual whom I don't give a fuck about. As far as I'm concerned, this was a waste of my time, but a relieving one. I've blocked off all communication, so there's no way I can SEE any of this malarkey ANYMORE. And if YOU personally contact me, you tried REALLY hard to do such (thus proving that your life centers around looking into my life). I'm done. STOP, QUIT, CEASE. ENDED.

And TRY to blackmail me. It's not going to work in your favor, trust me.

Since we're from the hood, I'll suitably end it with this...

"L.I.G. it, man... Let it go... LET IT GO."

No comments:

Post a Comment