Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hip-hop morning.

Nasir Jones. ILL!
Prodigy from the infamous Mobb Deep. ILL!
Rappers from Queensbridge in general (minus Ron Artest). ILL!

Don't disrespect New York... EVER. From the BK to the BX to Harlem to the 'Bridge to South Shore to Queens. New York IS hip-hop. Niggaz still ain't caught up. Especially not those wack ass niggaz in the south... SMH.

I must admit, I thought Prodigy sucked because the only time I heard him rap was in a freestyle on Rap City a few years back (he was actually freestyling so it sucked). Free Prodigy, dun.

And fuckin' Slaughterhouse (the rap group) is something SERIOUS. Joe Budden, Crooked I, Joell Ortiz, and Royce Da 5'9" in the same group, collectively? WOW. Fuck what you heard about Joe Budden, he's the truth.

ANNNNND... I can't believe I am a hip-hopper and I am JUST NOW listening to that "God's Son" album. Wow.

Too bad Nas a part of that Illuminati, industry bullshit. Damn Jay-Z...

No comments:

Post a Comment