Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I hate high school...

I just got home from school...
Not in the happiest of moods at the moment...

You only go through high school once, and I realize this... But what I DIDN'T realize was how much drama, ignorance, stupidity, and (sorry, everyone) niggerness that high-school has to offer (until recently). Okay, I've put myself in a some of these predicaments, but whatever...

Here's the top two that I can think of right now...

1.
All of these laptop "rappers" - pause... for those of you who do not know, that term defines a [usually crappy] emcee who constantly tries to be the next Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, Soulja Boy etc. by recording [usually crappy] songs on their school issued MacBook computer. I record music on my laptop, and for two main reasons: 1) I would rather not use money on studio time, especially since I am currently unemployed. 2) I openly ADMIT that I use my laptop and don't have money like that. - The issue I have with these peons is that they think they're all that and then they send diss tracks to various rappers. I was a target of one of these tracks (I'm not getting into detail, because this individual is not worth having even {this much} space on my blog). The result, in a nutshell, was me completely obliterating this person on an a'cappella response, then this person starting getting ridiculous, spreading rumors and whatnot. I don't even fuckin' like Maino, but... HI, [retarded, ugly, morbidly obese] Hater! And, hi, [failure in life, non-fresh, every day relationship advice seeking, trying to fight but you go to church bi-weekly] Hater! That's all I'm saying about this situation unless further provoked. I'm done with it.

2. Relationship issues - I don't really feel like typing right now, so, long-story short, a girl has people watching me while she's not around. How [insert word of frustration here] is that!? I'm sick and tired of walking the hallways looking around to see if I'm being watched. This has been going on for a few months, and, quite frankly, it's getting extremely old.

...I'm seriously considering leaving this God-forsaken school in favor of a mostly Caucasian school.

I'm out like baggy clothes (I'll vent on style at another time).

Hold up!

Why the fuck am I getting frustrated for anyways? I'm me! Hahaha... In a few years, I'll be blogging about having too many groupies! *Thinks* AND, I got these! (Pictured below)Who cares if I overpaid, I still have them...

No comments:

Post a Comment