Monday, April 20, 2009

First Blog/Random thoughts of the day - 4/20

Blogging is (looks) fun. That's why I created this blog.
I was inspired by professional blogger (lol)/one of my top 5 favorite rappers Charles Hamilton.
I'm in composition class doing absolutely nothing... Perhaps that's why I have a sub-par grade in this class... Anyways, if you didn't already know... go to my MySpace... There's music on there... Made by me... Well, the beats aren't... But... Yeah...

http://www.myspace.com/dlinquentmusic




***RANDOM THOUGHTS***


-Today is National Weed Day, Hitler's Birthday, and the 10th anniversary of Columbine... (And the release of Asher Roth - Asleep in the Bread Aisle)
-I wonder which new rappers are going to send me (and dozens of other students) a new song or diss track?
-I need money.
-This nigga sitting diagonal from me needs to shut up... Loser...
-I HAVE TO FIND THAT ANDRE 3000 INSTRUMENTAL...
-Kiiiid Cuuuuuuuddiiiiiiiiiii... Cleveland status, grind all day....
-Cinnamon Toast Crunch = BEST. CEREAL. EVAH.
-Pizza Hut has the best pan pizza.
- My favorite chips are a tie between those collision Doritos (hot wings/blue cheese) and Flamin' Hot Munchies...
-These Jordan's are ugly with these loose skinny jeans...
-I'm still mad that I paid $130 for sneakers that could have potentially cost me $80-$90... (Pictured below)

-I need those Spider-Man Dunk Mid Pro SB...

That's all I can think of right now... I'll post later...

LATERZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment