Thursday, April 1, 2010

Word? Aight!

Okaaaay. So, I'm here in physics class. Cool...

Before I go on, I just have one thing to say. I'm SINCERELY sorry for anything I posted in the past that may have offended some readers.*


Here's a list of random topics on my mind (that I'm too lazy to actually blog extensively about).

1. Blood diamond... No, not the movie. We're learning about the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Recent History class (the class I don't even need, but I learn the most in), and it's appalling to me how groups of people "rape-over" other peoples' land. The number one continent for diamonds is the poorest? SMH. Not just white people, either (although they're the most guilty). The Rape of Nanking was a despicable act, as well.

2. Chivalry is DEAD. OVER. It's a sad day when I can attract girls with my work uniform on and my glasses, and they literally throw themselves at me... Dead ass, though. Hoes give their numbers out like it's nothing. LITERALLY. Meaning, all I have to do is ask... I mean, it was fun at first when I was trying to be a "mack" and get all the girls, but... Where's the challenge? At least with this current situation, I have a challenge... I feel like I have to try very hard (although I'm failing). The 32 bar verses and thoughtful songs I've written fall on deaf ears. Oh well. And on a similar note, the first verse to Kanye West's "Heartless" and the second verse to Charles Hamilton's "Mr. Perfect" perfectly describe this shit. And [most of] the hook to Timbaland's "Say Somethin'." And countless other songs.

3. Top 5 Illuminati artists: Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Little Wayne, Eminem, Kanye West.

4. It's always good to have someone to look up to... Both someone you know personally and a celebrity.

5. "Race-mixing" is slowly leading to the end of the world as we know it (no KKK member). Not in a good way or bad way... Everyone's gonna be a nigga sooner or later. No lie. Go to a mostly white school... The star [black] point guard more than likely dates a white female. The peer-pressure of "You ain't hittin' that though" will 'cause him to "hit it" and, BOOM. Mixed baby. SMH. I love all races though, except hoodrats and hood figgas.

Time for 3rd block.

"I'm [as real as it gets], I'm real, like legit. They say I'm an asshole, so pardon if I feel I'm the shit." - Sciryl

*April Fools Day, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment