Friday, April 30, 2010

Young Gunz.

While sitting in Recent History class, I'm currently playing DJ Jazzy Jeff's "For Da Love of Da Game." I am PISSED that GrooveShark isn't working on this piece of detrius that is the school-issued laptop. So, here...

So, as I moved up to my new room, I unpacked one box that contained various CDs that I owned (or just have for some reason), including (but not limited to [LOL]):

Eamon - I Don't Want You Back
Jibbs - Jibbs feat. Jibbs
Dr. Dre - 2001
Tyga - No Introduction
Linkin Park - Reanimation
DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince - Homebase
Vanilla Ice - To the Xtreme (LMFAO)
"West Coast Mix" (mostly songs from 'Radio Los Santos' and NWA members/affiliates)

and

Young Gunz - Tough Luv



That is a GREAT album, fuck what you heard.

Chris and Neef spit something SERIOUS. And the production for a majority of the songs was BANANAS! Most notably "Future of the Roc," "Roc U," "Never Take Me Alive," "Tough Luv," "Grown Man," and "Look in your Eyes." Crazy shit.

On a sidenote, this substitute is a fucker, trying to actually teach and ask questions and shit. He CLEARLY doesn't know my status in this muhfucka (LOL). Back to business...

Yeah... Young Gunz. It's too bad that fuckers think that "Money Mike" "ended their careers." Fuck outta here. FIRST OFF, I don't think that Neef dissed "Money Mike" when he said "We don't mess with the funny type/fake ass pimps like Money Mike." SMH.

Shout out to Mica, Micaela, the twins, and Matthia. Shouts to a particular follower of the blog that makes me look like Ike Turner. Annnnnd, FAT shouts to bootleg Randy Jackson. You made my Monday memorable on an otherwise boring-as-fuck workday... And (little did you know) your daughter constantly made my... March, April, May, June, July, August, September (especially), October, November, December, and January (ESPECIALLY). In various ways.

1 comment: