Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's 12:30am...

Well, let's see.

My haircut sucks ass.
My face hurts because my barber pressed the clipper to hard on it (AS USUAL).
I'm still sick and I'm out of ibuprofen.
I'm ULTRA behind on school work.
I don't get to go to VA next week.
(Blank)

BUT...

The "Butterfly Effect" song is ILLIN'.
I get to go on a field trip tomorrow.
I HAVE A JOB.
I DON'T HAVE TO WALK TO SCHOOL.
I DON'T HAVE TO WALK HOME.

I bought some Auto Flights this weekend, and I was FRESH today.
I witnessed a rather entertaining fight today at school (sorry, I don't condone violence as a solution, but I find it quite hilarious when people get PWN3D after massive shit talking)

I think having a fucked haircut and temporary sub-par grades are surpassed by the good things.

Good night.

3 comments: