Monday, June 15, 2009

This Perfect Life

Tomorrow... Tomorrow is not only Tuesday, June 16th, 2009, but it's also the release of [best rapper alive] Charles Hamilton's album: This Perfect Life. I must cop. I WILL COP. I read his blog and noticed that he said that the album will sound [dope as hell] with Dr. Dre Headphones. Those, too, I must cop. I also want to buy the Supra TK Society sneakers, but I'll blog about that some other time.

UPDATE ON MY MUSIC:

New mixtape dropping on my birthday, September 21st. It is currently untitled. Instrumentals by Charles Hamilton... Again, this will surpass the illness of the previous mixtape by a LONG SHOT.

STH also stated on his blog that he will executive produce an entire project for $8,000. I KNOW he'd work with me if he just heard some of my music... But, it's not that easy... Nothing is... Oh, well. I got the next best thing. Over 25 beats that CH provided himself on various mixtapes! Yeahzer!

That's all for now.

I'm out like the Orlando Magic in 5 games. LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment