Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I been thinking...

I just haven't been taking the time to blog. I've been writing raps more, anyways. So... Yeah. Like I always say, my lyrics are just verbal blog posts that rhyme.

I'm gonna keep this relatively short...

But, speaking of rap... I'm obviously a very good rapper. And nothing that anyone's heard before. And I thank everyone who shares my sentiments... If I don't get a deal, or some kind of recognition for my rhymes, then I'll personally feel as if I'm comparable to "that one kid better than Jordan who didn't get that break" (Jadakiss - 'Why'). I have the talent/skill to make something of myself in this rap game. I don't wanna toot my own horn, because I've been humbled lately...

That's it. All I can do is keep doing what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment